A combination of the Appreciative Leadership and Supervision workshop that will take place at in Kifissia, Athens from 28/9 till 2/10.
workshop A: Appreciative Leadership
workshop B: Trust in Appreciative Supervision and Coaching
5-day workshop based on EU programme in Athens. – 4-day programme (plus one-day excursion optional)
This workshop will provide the opportunity for cultural interaction due to the makeup of participants (Iceland, the Netherlands, Austria and Greece) from Business, Educational, & Consulting fields.
Cross-cultural interaction enables a fuller appreciation of another participant’s overall background and can provide better insight and depth of understanding.
- explore how our methods bring to light motivation, creativity and innovation
- focus on what works well (solution-focused)
- how to use and engage alternative activities for high performance
- utilizing the collective intelligence of the whole team
- emphasize on supervision as a management tool and leadership as a supervision tool.
Instructors: Dr Wolfgang Knopf & Dr Markos Perrakis
Contact Us till 21th of September
Availability for 10 more funded registrations.
Invest 4 full days of practical implementation, create synergies and learning experience.