The management of relationships is a theme that concerns researchers and practitioners in marketing for the last 30 years. Research has concluded that it is at least 5 times more expensive to find new customers than to keep the ones you have. On the other hand, education is a complex environment and as such, the educational experience is multi-faceted and the sustainability of relationships with customers difficult. This course will address the following questions:
- Who is our customer in education and what types of customers exist?
- How can we manage relationships with customers effectively?
- What are the characteristics of the customer experience and how can we increase experience quality?
- How are relationship quality; service quality, and experience quality related ?
- What can we learn from other companies or organizations that are successful in managing customer relationships?
The participants will gain valuable insights into the results of relevant research in relationship and experience management and into real world examples of successful companies and organizations. This seminar will include a hands on approach to the specific situation that each participant wants to address in his/her line of work.
This course, which has the character of a seminar and workshop, will focus on the practical application of theoretical or empirically tested concepts in the areas of practice of participants.