Training for trainers and team leaders
Emotional intelligence is the capacity for recognizing our own feelings and feelings of others, for motivating ourselves and for managing emotions in ourselves and in our relationships. The concept of emotional intelligence is well known: every leader, communicator, trainer and every person who manages workgroups knows the importance of the emotional dimension in the processes of motivation and learning. But how to handle emotions, starting from one’s own and especially in challenging situations, is not so obvious. In order to be effective in their work and advance learning and working groups, more and more professionals need to develop personal and social competences. The course is aimed to enhance these competences and help implementing the development of processes that lead to self- and social awareness and management.
Participants will use practical exercises and tools in the following ways:
- picturing the current situation of the Organization or individuals (skills, manpower, organization and personal effectiveness, adequacy of available resources)
- helping to maximize their ability to clarify the clients’ and team vision, to deal with the problematic symptoms from another perspective or other important issues
- designing the necessary actions for the company or the individual to achieve their objectives or the desired issues
- developing their positive perspective
- becoming familiar with A.L. methodology
This workshop is highly experiential and participative. It consists of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, and group discussions. Reflecting upon and applying each tool to your real-life cases from your everyday work, you will practise and gain new insights into your current dilemmas.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Ice breaking and introduction participants
- Motivations and perspectives
- Emotional intelligence
- Understanding of human emotions and behaviors
- Fundamental skills to help the others to learn and be motivated
- Self awareness
- Become an observer of oneself while working with others
- Listen to needs and take care of oneself
- Self confidence – self esteem
- Maintain emotional balance (master your emotions)
- Social awareness
- Observation skills
- Listen to needs and take care of the other
- Take care of the relationship in the group
- Group dynamics
- Mediation/Mindfulness technics
- Imagination and creativity
- Tools for change
- Results – Feedback – Closing
- Reflecting Teams
- Important Elements – Benefits
- Practical implementation
- Outdoor activity
- Evaluation – Debriefing and Closing
Duration: 5 days
Dates: 16 – 20 November 2018
Location: Athens, Greece
The fee for this course is 670 Euros. More information on these funding criteria can be found on our Erasmus+ Workshop pages.
It includes tuition fee and educational material, certificates of participation, welcome cocktail, gala dinner, half day excursion (optional) to idyllic Neptune Temple at Sounion Cape (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sounion) in Attica seaside (or similar).
Accommodation and meals are not included in the above fee, but can be arranged by FRACTALITY at special price/low cost for half or full board, in three or four star hotels in the city center. We can always manage low prices for groups. Ask us about it!
This training, based on the concept of emotional intelligence, helps participants to deal with emotions – especially challenging emotions – both of themselves and of their clients or employees, and to improve well-being at workplaces by taking care of the copying and emotional skills through qualitative trainings.
Active learning with dialogue, interactive processing of the experiences and the analysis of concrete cases are privileged. The trainers play the role of recomposing what emerges, facilitating integration processes, learning and transformation.
This workshop is designed for staff members of any public or private organisation active in the field of education, training and Youth, or active in the labour market, more specifically for: trainers, managers, coaches, psychologists, counsellors, OD professionals specialised in HR and in Sports area/field.
Markos Perrakis holds a Ph.D. in Leadership Styles and their efficiency in organisations with publications in the fields of organizational psychology and coaching. M.A. in clinical Psychology, trained in Systemic Consultation, certified provider of Vocational Guidance and Professional Orientation, multilingual psychometric assessments, and coaching tools for teams and individuals in organisational, career and personality issues He is representative of ANSE (Association of International institutions for coaching and Supervision in Europe), Scientific partner of EUMU (European Union of Small and Medium Enterprises) in Greece in fields of Strategic planning and Human capital development programmes. He is Founder and Managing Director of Fractality Organisational Development Services and ISO 9001:2008 Lead auditor.
Please note that the application deadline for Erasmus+ funding is the 1st of February 2018, 12:00 CET.