Dreaming! “forward looking” talker than reproductive based thinking/planning
Create knowledge and translate it into practical assessment and development solutions for everyone, everywhere. – Leverage the Science of Happiness at Work to develop high performing organizations, teams and leaders. – Create practical and measurable solutions for complex issues that affect performance in the workplace.
How we ensure your success: Our rigorous consulting model ensures focused solutions and tangible, measurable results, showing the return on any investment made. That’s because we assess, analyze and act.
Building Happiness at Work generates revenue by increasing performance and productivity. In an organization of 1,000 employees increasing Happiness at Work: Reduces the cost of employee turnover by 46%. Reduces the cost of sick leave by 19%. Increases performance and productivity by 12%.
Quality is key to who we are and what we do because it is the key to excellent service and delivery. For us this means finding and working with the best people. So we have a robust selection and development process for all our facilitators, coaches, associates, trainers and administrators.
Building Happiness at Work generates revenue by increasing performance and productivity. And it cuts costs by enabling employees to improve efficiency.
In an organization of 1,000 employees increasing Happiness at Work:
- Reduces the cost of employee turnover by 46%
- Reduces the cost of sick leave by 19%
- Increases performance and productivity by 12%
Top talent is driven by more than money. Happier employees stay longer and act as champions for their organization. Our data makes this abundantly clear.
Making a commitment to the Science of Happiness at Work tells all stakeholders that you know people are your most important assets; and that you act on this understanding.
Develop your high-performing workplaces by:
- Assessing the key components of workforce issues
- Analyzing what affects performance levels
- Acting to improve the performance of organizations and their people
Contact us to see how we we can help you
- Our culture
- Our mission
To make ourselves as valuable to our clients as they are to us.
We live out this goal by adhering to the following basic values:
Deliver significant business results for our clients by:
- Improving dramatically their organizational effectiveness by consciously aligning their strategy, leadership, structure, processes, and culture.
- Teaching them to break through organizational immune systems that lock them in their current patterns and approaches.
- To acquire a more precise image of their potential;
- To take advantage of new opportunities in order to meet customers’ needs morepromptly and fully than competitors.
- We employ a substantial variety of methods and approaches conducive to the implementation of specific and manageable solutions intended to meet customer requirements in all conditions and circumstances.
- Our methods involve feelings as well as intellect, which means that we work around the dilemmas and problems in a different – both wider and deeper way.
- We tend more and more to see our work as contributing to the emerging conversations around understanding and getting on the paradoxes and conflicts in the organization.
- We are sensitive to the wealth external stimuli, keep pace with the latest developments, act in accordance with international best practices and collaborate with networks of certified advisors abroad.
Fractality’s development is identified with the concern for the employees, the clients, society and environment. Fractality’s main belief is that companies can and should be the locomotive for a better world.
Our employers have participated in voluntary programs and it has realized educational and development programs of local societies. At the moment Fractality realizes social and environmental programs, whose aim is to inform the producers about the new environmental standards and the enhancement of ecotourism.
We also try to bring to ourcustomers the culture of saving energy and water, as well as using recycling materials.
The sense for Corporate Responsibility is part of our company’s DNA. From the beginning of our activities we have supported actions and taken initiatives for issues concerning environmental protection, the support of less privileged social groups, education and work orientation, the protection of the consumers whenever possible.
It is the discovery for the best in people, their organizations, and the relevant world around them. It is an art and practice of asking the unconditional positive questions that strengthen a system’s capacity to apprehend anticipate and heighten positive potential. Instead of negation, criticism and spiraling diagnosis, there is discovery, dream, design and destiny. It works form accounts of the “positive change core”.
Al links the energy of the positive core directly to any change agenda and changes never thought possible are suddenly and democratically mobilized.
“Seek the root cause of success.”
(not the root cause of failure)
“What you look for is what you find.”
(The questions you ask determine the answers you get.)
“Where you think you are going is where you end up.”
“If you look for problems, you find more problems.”
“If you look for success, you find more success.”
“If you have faith in your dreams, you can accomplish miracles.”
Companies recognize nowadays that information is a capital of strategic importance. Our strategic approach of information is inspired by the Balanced Scorecard and Appreciative Inquiry methodologies, which are being applied to the daily business practice helping the organisations to develop effectively their strategy transforming it into measurable aims. The development of measurable aims according to the company’s strategy offers the possibility of constant strategy evaluation and adjustment of the company, so that the sum of company’s activities, resources and initiatives are aligned in the same direction and vision.
What Clients Say
One to one session of interview with people I do not usually work. Positive feedback from colleagues
Interactions and appreciative inquiry processes, envisioning benchmarking of happiness at work
Researching new ideas and techniques to bring to the business world. Investing in your ideas
The interaction with the participants and among the participants