This 2-day innovative residential course is targeted for managers and entrepreneurs who want to become effective Sustainability leaders through a combination of training and leadership methodologies and interactive learning. The training builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass“, and participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day-to-day job.
By the end of this training participants will:
- Gain confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
- Gain solid understanding of CSR and Sustainability
- Comprehend international trends developments and legislation
- Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Practice disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
- Learn how to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
- Learn how to develop positive perspectives
- Recognise and appreciate the leader within you
- Align individual skills with organizational values
- Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
- Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
- Learn how to use appreciative strategic planning for human capital
- Maximize your ability to formulate team vision
Participants will develop a good understanding of the business case for sustainability and will be able to apply CSR and Sustainability topics with confidence. Participants will also walk away with valuable leadership essentials and tools on how to implement what they have learned and how to achieve goals and manage change. Participants can expect a challenging and exciting program which will help them experience and apply Appreciative Leadership in the context of Sustainability and CSR.
- Become familiar with Appreciative Leadership methodology
- Experience the emergence of the positive core of your organization
- Walk away with easy to implement leadership tools to apply in Sustainability and CSR context
- Gain insights on how to manage change sustainably
- Use collective intelligence to motivate your team
- Act with confidence in challenging sustainability environments
Professional experience required. No prior experience in Sustainability and CSR is required.
Business Fee – including ILM Certification €1570
Early bird rate: Register before 8th October and receive a 15% reduction on course fees
Fees include: ILM Certification fee, Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and dinner for 2 days are included
*not included accommodation and travel expenses
The course has been developed in an innovative way and unique residential format which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of strategic experimental learning. The format contains an evening team exercise and group dinner. On day 2, participants will be also guided to complete their ILM certification assignment!
The residential course is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises, group discussions and coaching elements in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
This Sustainability, CSR and leadership residential is especially developed for professionals starting their Sustainability and CSR journey. Managers and entrepreneurs who want to become effective Sustainability leaders through a combination of training and leadership methodologies and interactive learning.
|10:00-11:00||Sustainability and CSR|
|11:00-12:00||Appreciative Leadership in CSR|
|13:30-14:00||Trends in Sustainability and CSR|
|14:00-15:00||Leader vs Manager: The making of a good Leader|
|15:00-16:00||4D Model: Increase your Energy and discover your Positive Organisational Core|
|9:00-10:00||4D Model: Envisioning Process and how to create your Ideal Culture|
|10:00-11:00||Leadership for Positive Change|
|12:00:13:00||Sustainability Reporting Standards|
|14:45-17:00||Post-course Assignment with guidance|
|17:00-18:00||Closing Activity: Exploring moments of Leadership|
The course builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass”, which is an essential part of the learning experience. Participants will receive their ‘Sustainability and CSR Masterclass’ certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying their knowledge and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
“The highlights of the training were the “researching new ideas and techniques to bring to the business world” and “Investing in your ideas”- E.Y. – CEO Multinational Consulting Firm
“The Masterclass is an excellent course to help jump start development in CSR & Sustainability. I was happy with the materials and the instructor; absolutely commendable are the encouragement of group activities and interaction during the whole day”– R. A. Recruitment Consultant
Download Developing Leaders for Sustainable Business PDF