Both the processes of registration and application for funding are simple and are composed of the following sequential steps:
1. Contact us if you are interested in our workshops and in case you require assistance with the process through this Registration Form.
2. Find your National Agency here. This is where you will apply for the funding. The National Agencies provide all necessary forms and extra support.
3. Register your organisation on the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS), if you are not already registered.
For both participants and participating organisations, the conditions for participation depend on the country in which they are based. Therefore please contact you national agency. The instructions for the remaining steps are provided in your National Agency’s site. The next steps are described in detail below.
4. Log in to the Participant Portal with your ECAS account details and register your organisation on the Unique Registration Facility (URF) to obtain your unique Participant Identification Code (PIC), if you are not already registered. The European Commission has produced a Participant Portal User Manual to guide you through the portal registration process.
5. Download the application form at the site of your national agency and feel free to ask for assistance, if needed.
6. Fill in your National Agency’s application form and submit it according to its instructions respecting the deadline of 4th of February 2020, 12.00 C.E.T.
7. Inform us as soon as you have news about your grant (approval or rejection).
All our training courses are designed in such a way to align with the Erasmus+ quality criteria and to address the various priorities of the programme.
Our team will be glad to assist you, if you need any help with your application.